bring me that horizon
Open to all!
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
JACK
It felt like it had taken a thousand years to get here, but the Ark was finally setting sail. It wasn’t the brilliant sunrise of their LeafChange voyages - the sky was a storm waiting to happen, grey and close and spitting rain already, and the waves were choppy at best. But beyond the cloud cover Jack knew warm winds and blue skies awaited. All the more reason to get a fucking move on.

Letting out a sharp whistle from his place at the helm on the quarterdeck, it was a call for the men to pull up the gangplank at last and for any coming on board to fucking do it now. Jack still looked like he had been in a fight with Nate (because he had, even if it was an entirely one sided fight in which he did a great impression of a punching bag), but nothing could really dampen his spirits now.

It was time to put some knots between them and the port.

Welcome to the Ark crew and anyone else who wants to say bye! I’ll leave this open for 48 hours and then get ‘er sailing. <3

Messages In This Thread
bring me that horizon - by Jack - 07-14-2020, 01:44 PM
RE: bring me that horizon - by Saiden - 07-14-2020, 04:34 PM
RE: bring me that horizon - by Melita - 07-14-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: bring me that horizon - by Sunjata - 07-16-2020, 08:05 AM
RE: bring me that horizon - by Jack - 07-17-2020, 10:32 AM