bring me that horizon
Open to all!
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
you must burn brighter than ever
Ready, willing, and able – the youth had long since packed her bags, proffered her goodbyes, remarks, and anything else towards friends and family (hoping they kept themselves safe while she was gone; seemingly difficult as it was with every other issue cropping up). She pummeled the regrets of not being able to keep them safe while she was away, tucking the emotions under her ribs, caged and contorted, desperate to not be homesick for the dramatics awaiting her when they returned.

Melita offered no sign of her irritation with any fellow crew members, keeping that under wraps presently too, smothering it down into the pit of her soul until an opportunity presented itself. No growls, no grimaces, no impetuous, impulsive designs – vengeance better sought at a later fortitude.

For now, she’d rather bask on the deck, restless and excited, anticipation glorifying anything else – adventure on the horizon, cannons at her beck and call, and the world awaiting on the other side. The honeybee child rested her arms along the deck railing, poised to catch the wind aloft, while Fangorn mumbled and grumbled at her feet, vines snagging out on all sides, bracing himself for the impending movement and motion.
Melita

Messages In This Thread
bring me that horizon - by Jack - 07-14-2020, 01:44 PM
RE: bring me that horizon - by Saiden - 07-14-2020, 04:34 PM
RE: bring me that horizon - by Melita - 07-14-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: bring me that horizon - by Sunjata - 07-16-2020, 08:05 AM
RE: bring me that horizon - by Jack - 07-17-2020, 10:32 AM