bring me that horizon
Open to all!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you promised me sunshine, why's it gloomy? we'll wait 'til the night to catch the moonbeam
Of course, he wouldn’t let her go just on her own without a proper goodbye, now would he? It’s not exactly wise to show his face either, but luckily for him  - recently healed as he is – he takes to the sky on wings of navy blue, a parrot of sorts that didn’t look too out of place among the local birds that flocked through the sky. Only this one, this bird, would dive from above – slipping down toward the fiery haired girl and Fangorn as well to perch upon her shoulder.

He’s careful as he can be with his talons, choosing to spend a brief moment scanning the ship before his attention flickers to his niece, large dark plumed head moving to headbutt her cheek. And he lowers his head down after, something clutched tightly in his beak, before he drops it into her palm should she open it up. A dark blue pearl, like the one they’d found on the beach so long ago, made as a small token to sit along the rocks Melita always kept close to her.

Wees veilig.” The parrot croons to his honeybee. “Verlang na jou.” Comes the final comment, before Sunjata’s hopping off her shoulder to the rail, to flex his wings out once more and take to the sky once he’s ensured her goodbye was well enough, remaining long enough should she wish to say anything.

Wees veilig. - Be safe.
Verlang na jou. - Miss you.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
bring me that horizon - by Jack - 07-14-2020, 01:44 PM
RE: bring me that horizon - by Saiden - 07-14-2020, 04:34 PM
RE: bring me that horizon - by Melita - 07-14-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: bring me that horizon - by Sunjata - 07-16-2020, 08:05 AM
RE: bring me that horizon - by Jack - 07-17-2020, 10:32 AM