meeting of minds
To Halo, the Greatwood, and the Hollowed Grounds
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Governor,

First let me introduce myself and reduce your confusion as to who is currently Warden of Halo: I am Morgan Aristomache and have taken the position as of mid-Deepfrost, when Warden Neron Launceleyn stepped down from his post.

Our Citadel too received a box containing body parts which we believe to belong to an Ascended victim; a pair of hands. Unfortunately a number of our citizens bore witness to the delivery before I was able to take it to a private location. I agree this is something that would be valuable to discuss between all leaders, knowing now that there is more than one box. I myself have been very concerned about the Ascended and surrounding issues and would value experience and opinions from other nations.

Personally I am of the opinion that Halo's temperatures are just fine, but I am amenable to meeting in the Hollowed Grounds. I am not familiar with the Greatwood.

Whenever you would like this meeting to occur, keep me informed and I shall attend.
Yours Sincerely,
Morgan
Aristomache

Messages In This Thread
meeting of minds - by Remi - 07-14-2020, 06:23 PM
RE: meeting of minds - by Morgan - 07-14-2020, 06:42 PM