I wish I had a river (OPEN)[SEASONAL EVENT]
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
lily
from what i’ve tasted of desire
i hold with those who favor fire
She has to keep telling herself that virtually every “weird” thing that she comes across can now be attributed to MAGIC and therefore it’s ok that it all is very much outside the ‘normal’ box.

Like a Lion transforming into a human man, and a bouncing gourd following a fellow redhead. The appearance of the lion almost made her piss herself, sending her shaking behind a very large tree about fifty feet away. She doesn’t come out until she hears a young, female voice pipe up in greeting - and she doesn’t seem worried at all. Lily frowns and then peeks out from around the tree trunk, where, to her utter amazement, the Lion shifts. And this - finding out how he can do that - that is SO much more important than all the other questions she had before.

So Lily pops out from her hiding place, looking at the two of them with a thousand questions in her eyes. “But you… how… I mean. Jesus.

A close second is… why is the Lion making firewood of the tree? Shouldn’t it just go… kill something?

HI IM CRASHING THANKS! <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: I wish I had a river (OPEN)[SEASONAL EVENT] - by Lily - 01-18-2019, 04:18 PM