I wish I had a river (OPEN)[SEASONAL EVENT]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Smiling in a way that made his cheeks dimple, Remi nodded. "My name is Remi." He offered, nodding his curled-head gently, his thickly accented voice rolling off of his tongue. Eyes alighting on the creature, he waited for an explanation before the duo became a trio (of the human variety anyhow). Blinking his surprise away—Remi never had been particularly aware of his surroundings, and with the cold making the blood pumping in his ears sound all the louder for it, it was hard to hear—he smiled at Lily despite her rather exasperated introduction.

Glancing at the tree, Remi offered the two women a bashful sort of smile, running a hand awkwardly through his curls and offering an apologetic sort of shrug. "Even large cats like to scratch things." He chuckled before trying to draw his expression into something slightly more serious.

Melita's explanation was surprising, if not rather endearing. It would be foolish to assume that all of the gourds that had arrived so suddenly last season were monstrous, and yet nothing Remi had witnessed indicated anything to the contrary. "It is a lucky thing he was not made into a pie." The alchemist mumbled, looking down at the rather shy looking creature with a smile.

Turning, Remi produced a length of twine and began to wrap up the ribboned-pieced of bark into a neat bustle. "For LongNight." He said by way of explanation, though that was probably obvious. Natural or not, most of those he'd run into had heard about the week-long darkness and all that it was meant to entail. "The Rathskeller is going to offer a place for everyone to stay, if you are looking for a place to be." He continued conversationally. "And because it is under ground, hopefully the noise will not carry quite as much as it might in the domiciles."

REMI
Traded my soul to free my mind, "can I go back to being blind?"
I ask myself one too many times
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I wish I had a river (OPEN)[SEASONAL EVENT] - by Remi - 01-21-2019, 12:55 AM