I wish I had a river (OPEN)[SEASONAL EVENT]
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
lily
from what i’ve tasted of desire
i hold with those who favor fire
Neither of them seem particularly alarmed at the shifting (in Melita’s case) or the bouncing gourd (in Remi’s case), so she attempts to relax and just take in the information. Starting with her name. “I’m Lily. Nice to meet you…” a weak smile and equally weak wave of her wrist accompanies the announcement, as she is painfully aware that she doesn’t have anything special about her. She wants to say that she likes the pumpkin’s name, but it seems rather silly in her head, so she keeps it back.

As the man bends down, Lily takes a couple of steps forward and makes a motion to allow her to help. She can carry things, at the very least, since Remi had done all the hard work. “I’ve heard of the Rathskeller, but don’t really know where it is… Maybe I could carry this and your lion… form? Could carry a big branch or something?” She looks at Melita, the younger girl, and motions her over. Seems like fire is important during LongNight and they should have as much fuel as possible. Maybe even take a little bit back for Bastien.

“When is LongNight?” she asks, wondering how much time she has to prepare, or if she should just say fuck it and try to join the Rathskeller crew.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I wish I had a river (OPEN)[SEASONAL EVENT] - by Lily - 01-23-2019, 05:42 PM