I wish I had a river (OPEN)[SEASONAL EVENT]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Remi nodded thoughtfully. There was something rather embarassing about the magic he suddenly found within himself. The man was a commoner in the land he had come from, and, given his ability to shape-shift, was the very bottom of the proverbial ladder onto which everyone stood. To just wave his hand and solve problems with magic now seemed callous in some strange way, and undeserving in another. Even so, Remi would not struggle needlessly just to try and maintain whatever bland-ness of rank he'd come to Caido with, but nor could he help the rather sheepish expression that suddenly curved his lips. "Perhaps a sled will be easier—" He said, and with a wave of his hand, one appeared. Just large enough to carry the bundles and with a handle to easily pull it along the snow. "It is much harder to speak with a mouth full of sharp teeth after all." He added with a chuckle, hoping to shift their attention from his little magical display.

"I believe it is the last week of DeepFrost. The end of it is meant to herald the next season. Flowerbirth, I believe it is called?"

Glancing towards Melita, Remi hummed a thoughtful note under his breath as he placed the remainder of the wood into the sled and began to pull. The skies moved easily—though somewhere along the way the alchemist had gained a good deal of muscle, which helped greatly. "I have not been here long enough to have experienced it for myself, so all I know comes from the stories I have heard, or what I have read in books. But other than coaxing the luxere to stand guard outside of your home, you are meant to dampen all noise and remain as silent as you can." He shrugged, as if to reference back to why they were planning on staying at the Rathskeller, conveniently located under ground. "I read in a book that to get back at one's enemies, you can spread raw meat by their doors to encourage monsters to attack...At first I could not imagine that actual monsters would be around, but by all accounts it seems that is precisely what to expect."

REMI
Traded my soul to free my mind, "can I go back to being blind?"
I ask myself one too many times
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I wish I had a river (OPEN)[SEASONAL EVENT] - by Remi - 02-04-2019, 03:21 AM