I wish I had a river (OPEN)[SEASONAL EVENT]
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
lily
from what i’ve tasted of desire
i hold with those who favor fire
Perhaps it is the novelty of magic to Lily, but it is far more likely that the lion-man is a genuinely delightful individual and so while her reaction may seem excessive, it is fully warranted. She claps her hands in delight at the appearance of the sled, taking joy in the appearance of something out of nothing. But before she can place one of the bundles of bark on the sled, the non-magic user reaches out to touch it, confirming that yes - it is real and can bear weight. Of course once she verifies what she sees as real, Lily eagerly begins to load the sled, as if to say that even though she can’t do much in the way of cool magic-y things, she is still useful.

She will, however, happily leave Remi to pull the load through the snow. She is not quite so labor-hardened as some other women might be.

Instead, she walks by his side, stretching her legs through the snow and overall beginning to work up a sweat, even in this cold weather. The redhead listens closely, eyes widening at the mention of revenge and monsters. She throws a glance to Melita, and then can’t help but interject, saying rather fearfully, “But what if someone puts meat outside the entrance to the Rathskellar and the monsters all come for everyone gathered there?”

Is she hedging her bets? Should she shore up the Church of Safrin or go in with Bastien? Should she join the people at the Rathskellar?

Messages In This Thread
RE: I wish I had a river (OPEN)[SEASONAL EVENT] - by Lily - 02-08-2019, 01:23 PM