I wish I had a river (OPEN)[SEASONAL EVENT]
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754

M E L I T A

Magic had been common in her homeland, and despite the fact that she held none in her power, the youth didn’t bear any jealousy or envy towards those blessed with invocations. Instead, she’d always marveled, smiled, been fascinated by the kinds of things others could do simply by turning their wrist, by flicking their fingers, by summoning up the thought of barbarity or benediction. She thought about clapping when Remi’s skills furnished a sled from nowhere, but Lily took care of that for her, and the youth grinned all over again. She took the hint, and gathered up the strips of bound wood, carefully placing them along the container.

The girl listened as she worked, taking in the information about forthcoming LongNight. She already had a problem with silence, so it was a good thing to note that she’d have to alter her entire being for the ominous week. Coaxing some luxere to stand outside Iskra’s house, where she’d invited herself in and had yet to leave, sounded a bit more convincing and probable; perhaps she could entice them with fruit and lead them back to the promised land, maybe gather a few more apples and place them outside the home.

The notation about raw meat thrown at another’s domicile, for enemies and adversaries, was just the sort of treacherous action that the Rift would’ve utilized. There’d been enough monsters, demons, and wraiths to maul an entire village – but they’d never stayed in a sanctuary long enough to ensure this sort of tradition took place. She frowned, mulling it over, while Lily dug deeper into the inquiry, and left the query hanging there. What if someone bothered to do such a thing? Would they all stand and fight? Would they have a chance against whatever lurked out there? Her eyes slid back to Remi, awaiting the verdict, pondering over how deep vengeance and cruelty lingered here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I wish I had a river (OPEN)[SEASONAL EVENT] - by Melita - 02-10-2019, 04:29 PM