I wish I had a river (OPEN)[SEASONAL EVENT]
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
lily
from what i’ve tasted of desire
i hold with those who favor fire
“You would be hard pressed to find anywhere safer to be,” Remi says, and Lily believes him. Foolishly, perhaps; but if she must choose who to throw her lot in with, she would choose him with his magic over a week without such reassurance. But then there is her host to think of… No, she should ask him first, see what he thinks they should do. Lily smiles and shrugs a little, not going to decline his generous offer.

“Well, If you insist. I’m staying with Bastien right now… will ask him what his plans are for LongNight. Thank you, Remi. Let me know when I can repay the favor.” She turns to the younger redhead and also offers her a smile. “It was lovely to meet you too, Melita. Hope to see you around.”

And with that, Lily takes one of the bundles of wood and heads back towards the Church of Safrin to investigate more regarding their… predicament.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I wish I had a river (OPEN)[SEASONAL EVENT] - by Lily - 02-18-2019, 09:42 PM