cups of sugar
for Safrin
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
The smile on his face grows and Oliver finds himself blushing, clearly very happy and proud of himself. "Thank you... in that case, I guess I will be leaving behind more handmade gifts for you. I hope you'll be able to receive them, even if we do not speak." That seemed like a weird wish, but he meant it. Oliver didn't expect them to always meet, absolutely not. Not always did he have important things to ask and Safrin had things to do: things that took up time and actually mattered more than 'hey! I made you another thing'. So all he could do was hope that some sort of magic would transport the object to her without him needing to pull her away from those tasks.

Words of almost admiration left her mouth and Oliver's eyebrows raised. She really liked his idea? Holy shit! She goes on to explain multiple ways that the wish could be interpreted and Oliver already finds the gears swiftly turning in his head. Yes, he does know what he wants. Running away is cowardly and although he's done it in the past, he'd much rather bring others with him rather than go alone. "I want to protect others, not just myself. A shield would be nice or a physical weapon like a blade." Those two sounded like something plausible, surely.

"I know I haven't done the best and I haven't protected many, but I want to be able to protect others when the time comes... there are so many people I care about and love and I want to make sure they are okay." Plenty of names came to mind, one almost yelling was Aisha. Aisha was someone he had to make sure was safe- she trusted him and he couldn't live with himself should something happen to her.
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark

Messages In This Thread
cups of sugar - by Oliver - 07-14-2020, 08:40 PM
RE: cups of sugar - by Safrin - 07-16-2020, 05:01 PM
RE: cups of sugar - by Oliver - 07-18-2020, 06:03 PM
RE: cups of sugar - by Safrin - 07-20-2020, 04:51 PM
RE: cups of sugar - by Oliver - 07-24-2020, 12:35 AM
RE: cups of sugar - by Safrin - 07-24-2020, 06:05 PM
RE: cups of sugar - by Oliver - 08-01-2020, 02:26 AM