cups of sugar
for Safrin
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
The satisfaction of hearing Safrin give him tasks was undeniable. Oliver was practically beaming with happiness, clearly a bit excited about actually receiving such a thing. Still, Oliver tried to compose himself, maintaining some maturity. This was a goddess, after all. "Thank you, Safrin. I will do my best to fulfill those tasks in a timely manner." The words weren't quite natural and he had put in much thought into conveying his meaning properly. It meant he wouldn't be rambling on and on.

Instead of standing up, Oliver would wait for Safrin to disappear. It felt rude to abandon the goddess out here. "I hope I will be able to continue to help you... and I will also continue to spread word of your greatness." Oliver already knew that Aisha had come to see her so surely he could continue his actions. "Thank you again Safrin... expect a few gifts in the coming weeks." And that would be the last thing he had to say. Of course, Safrin could leave at any moment, he wouldn't mind too much. What he came here to do had been achieved and Oliver knew what his next steps were in his journey towards becoming someone to be proud of.

Fin!
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark

Messages In This Thread
cups of sugar - by Oliver - 07-14-2020, 08:40 PM
RE: cups of sugar - by Safrin - 07-16-2020, 05:01 PM
RE: cups of sugar - by Oliver - 07-18-2020, 06:03 PM
RE: cups of sugar - by Safrin - 07-20-2020, 04:51 PM
RE: cups of sugar - by Oliver - 07-24-2020, 12:35 AM
RE: cups of sugar - by Safrin - 07-24-2020, 06:05 PM
RE: cups of sugar - by Oliver - 08-01-2020, 02:26 AM