Training In an isolated system, entropy can only increase
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Hope for the best
Prepare for the worst
"It won't be any better next year!" Sam insisted, still not sure what Wessex didn't understand about that failed endeavour; when he looked at the Ascended he didn't see an army getting ready for battle, he saw a family of lost and alone people, most of whom had limited control on their new bodies and powers. Yelling as she struck him he tried to scramble back now, giving up on getting up for the moment; sheer terror kept him moving.

As the talons came down towards his face he pressed his body to the ground, taking in a panicked breath. "I never meant to hurt anyone!" Sam insisted, knowing it to be the truth: while indeed his actions had resulted in pain, he always acted with good intentions. Whether or that that mattered was a different issue, but he couldn't think of anything else to say: as Wessex pinned him down to the ground he tried to fight and wriggle out of her grasp the best he could, but she was clearly stronger.

"Nothing! Nothing. I went back to the Voice - she's taken me back into the family. She won't be pleased if you kill me." He tried to change tactics, hoping Wessex might stop if she worried about repercussions from their Goddess.

Wait all your life to see what you see

Messages In This Thread
RE: In an isolated system, entropy can only increase - by Samuel - 07-17-2020, 10:12 PM