where did you come by all of those burdens?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
'cause we might as well be blind,
if seeing is believing, this parable's misleading
Honeymoon.” Ah, so he’s finally slipped away for it? He supposes it’s about time, what with all that had happened over LongNight. He doesn’t blame Deimos, as much as everyone else would like to, as much as he’s heard from rumors in the grapevine. But he takes the explanation for what it is, a nod granted to him. “Congrats.” It’s easy and swift, and along the means of such a conversation? Well, that’s where this addition comes in play.

He turns, a small amount to face Deimos a bit more fully while Haai keeps her sights on the Sword. “I… Well.” He begins, sudden anxieties plaguing the pits of his stomach. “Hotaru is marrying Nate and I.” He decides to rip the band-aid off, it’s easier that way, but he still keeps enough of his face neutral enough to not try and recollect the last time he’d betrayed the Valkyrie.

Longheat, once she’s back from Halo with Wessex and Kiada. I don’t know if she’s had a chance to tell you or not but I wanted to ensure you and Amalia had an invitation to the celebration after.” A dark raise of his brow – not a request for a ring this time, no him and Nate have that covered already.
you've got your shotgun loaded with excuses
— that you'll fire in vain —
but those 12 rounds just won't do
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: where did you come by all of those burdens? - by Sunjata - 07-17-2020, 04:09 AM