Personal Quest [Seasonal Event] early morning predators
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The fierce victory sang through Vai's blood as her arrow struck true, and she allowed herself to release a shaky breath of relief that she hadn't hit the fox in the wolf's jaws. As the others turned tail and ran Vai set off towards the lion and the injured vulpine, letting Rory take over and using the opportunity to get to Remi and check he was alright. "I have a little healing magic," she called to Rory. "How is he? I can help if you need."

First, though, she wanted to know just why the lion hadn't been able to take out the wolves, or put up a fair fight at the very least. The sight of the frost glittering upon a tawny pelt told the story for her, and Vai frowned as she approached. "I can get a fire built," she murmured, working her fingers affectionately through the lion's mane. "Hopefully you can start to thaw out."

Smiling, she flicked her gaze back at Rory. "This is Remi - he can become a lion as well as a hawk," she explained, before glancing to the downed wolf. "Would you mind if I had the pelt from that?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: early morning predators - by Jigano - 01-08-2019, 10:18 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] early morning predators - by Vervain - 02-09-2019, 12:08 PM