can you help me?
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1725

Noah Olson

We all want something to hold in the night
We don't care if it hurts or we're holding too tight

Noah left Delphine early in the morning, telling her he would be back sometime in the afternoon. He left her with a little money and instructions to have a good day but to stay out of trouble. He couldn't forget how the shopkeeper had spoken about her yesterday as they roamed the shops. The man was lucky that Delphine had pulled Noah so quickly away, otherwise he may have been left to lay over his goods with blood dripping from the corner of his lip. It had raised his ire more than he expected it to. However, no one who knew Noah could be as surprised. He was protective, ready to go to bat for people he only just called an acquaintance, most of the time. He had killed a man who merely looked and was suspicious of being a thread to protect Korbin. What would he do for Delphine? He wasn't sure, but he knew it would shock him.

He left her, for now, however, because he had a mission. With failed shrine visits and curses to bet, Noah needed help. He needed to understand. There was so much he did not know. While his people had spent their time praying to the old gods, Noah still hardly knew them, let alone their heralds. This plan for help came only with the stirring of memory. He heard a familiar name on the streets of Torchline, and now he sought her. He stood at the front entry of the brothel, hands fiddling uncomfortably with the container of salve he still had front his first encounter with the woman. He swallowed before gaining enough composure to knock on the door.

Phoebe

Messages In This Thread
can you help me? - by Noah - 07-17-2020, 03:34 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 07-21-2020, 11:34 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 07-24-2020, 03:29 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 08-10-2020, 05:26 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 08-11-2020, 05:25 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 08-14-2020, 03:55 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 09-06-2020, 01:16 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 09-07-2020, 04:03 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 09-18-2020, 01:01 PM