can you help me?
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
"What Guild?" Phoebe asked curiously, carrying their drinks out to the porch. But that seemed not all the news he had. As she settled into her chair she smiled, glass of white wine held in dainty fingers. "Got yourself a lady friend? What's her name?" she asked. He was awfully bashful about it, she thought. But perhaps her tolerance for public affection had simply gone up, given her newfound profession.

But the conversation turned to one of the divine, and she watched him with a steady gaze as he explained the situation. She hummed a bit, sipping her wine as she thought. "Well, if it helps any, you are far from the first person I have heard with this conundrum. So it certainly isn't anything personal." she said with a reassuring smile. "The gods have many things to attend to, and by comparison we are small specks in their reality. Patience is your friend when trying to meet that gods." she explained, tapping her fingers against her glass in thought.

"And they are all quite different. For example, Frey has very specific interests and almost no patience for anything outside of those things unless you have earned their favor and trust. If you seek them, it is best to have very direct requests and to bring them an offering of fruit." she explained. "Even then, they can be a bit prickly at first. It took me a long time to develop the friendship I have with them."
my heart is so tired
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
can you help me? - by Noah - 07-17-2020, 03:34 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 07-21-2020, 11:34 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 07-24-2020, 03:29 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 08-10-2020, 05:26 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 08-11-2020, 05:25 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 08-14-2020, 03:55 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 09-06-2020, 01:16 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 09-07-2020, 04:03 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 09-18-2020, 01:01 PM