can you help me?
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325

Noah Olson

We all want something to hold in the night
We don't care if it hurts or we're holding too tight

Although they had only had one day of realy interaction, Noah liked Phoebe. She remained kind and curious, and Noah could not help but smile a little more around her. If he frequented Torchline more often, or her Halo, he was certain they could be close friends. "The Monster Hunter's Guild." Noah responded. It seemed fitting for his background, at least, for him to join a type of hunting organization. When asked about Delphine, he smiled a little more. "Delphine Mountrose." He rembered that Phoebe was an outlander herself, but he never learned where she originally came from or, Time can't remember, so he isn't sure if she will know the name or not, even though Delphine did live in the Hollowed Grounds for quite some time. From what Noah knows, Delphine lived quite a hermit-type life when her daughters were alive. Though, Phoebe had been a healer and ran the college, so it is possible that Delphine knew her even if Phoebe did not know Delphine. Either way, there was a fondness to the way Noah said her name that warmed his chest more than the whiskey he sipped.

They moved on to the more pressing matter for the hunter. The gods. He sipped as Phoebe talked, listening closely to each word and taking it in as if he was an avid student. Well, he felt he was starting to become one. He had recently been asking anyone he could about their knowledge and interactions with the gods. Having lived a life before of not seeming interested in them, too caught up in himself and his work for his people, he was not surprised the gods did not want to give him their time -- nevertheless, it was still frustrating. "That might be part of my problem...I just don't know about them individually. I haven't prayed specifically for a god at a shrine, I have just called out to any of them. The last time, I was visited by a woman with a luxere head...I'm not yet sure if that was another attuned playing a trick on me or if it was a spirit. I was too furstrated to find out." Noah sighed. "Can you tell me what it took for you to have Frey call you friend?"

Messages In This Thread
can you help me? - by Noah - 07-17-2020, 03:34 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 07-21-2020, 11:34 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 07-24-2020, 03:29 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 08-10-2020, 05:26 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 08-11-2020, 05:25 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 08-14-2020, 03:55 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 09-06-2020, 01:16 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 09-07-2020, 04:03 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 09-18-2020, 01:01 PM