can you help me?
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005

Noah Olson

We all want something to hold in the night
We don't care if it hurts or we're holding too tight

Noah nodded, though he was unsure of whether to give condolences for her loss or not. Her tone seemed unchanged, that she was just offering him information. There were a lot of things he needed still to learn about how this world was all interconnected--for one, he had no idea who Ronin was, and was under the impression this entire time that Kiada herself had started the guild. There was a rich history since he breaking of the barrier that Noah needed to learn more about. He had broad details of what had happened in the world, but not the intimate details of who had done what since the Voice started portaling outlanders into Caido. When Delphine was regarded positively, Noah's fond smile broadened. "Thank you." He said. He thought they both were truly happy, or at least becoming happier than they were before.

He was focused on her as she spoke, taking only small sips here and there of the whiskey she had offered him. He frowned some, though. "I think I am too selfish." He started leaning forward. He spread his legs some and rested his elbows on his knees, balancing the near-empty whiskey glass between his large hands. "I think I am selfish enough even to deceive myself. I've gone to the gods to seek their help in the form of a tool -- a weapon -- that would shoot tried and true. It has always been my ambition to provide for the people of Halo. I've always been a hunter, and I thought that by having a bow and arrow that would never miss, I could ensure more food for my people."

-FIN

Messages In This Thread
can you help me? - by Noah - 07-17-2020, 03:34 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 07-21-2020, 11:34 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 07-24-2020, 03:29 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 08-10-2020, 05:26 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 08-11-2020, 05:25 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 08-14-2020, 03:55 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 09-06-2020, 01:16 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Phoebe - 09-07-2020, 04:03 PM
RE: can you help me? - by Noah - 09-18-2020, 01:01 PM