(SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine
open!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
It’s taken some time to get to the point where he feels alright. Of course, it’s sped along by the fact that Safrin has healed him – but in doing so, only brought up more confusing thoughts that swirl around his mind. He tries to take it slow, go into the movements of every day as he had before LongNight, to try and get a routine again. At least this sort of thing is easier, the comfort of preparing for monsoon season – one that he’s quite familiar with, making it easier.

Now, he’s never been in Torchline for this season, but he absolutely has lived through plenty of floods, learned to swim by getting tossed into the flood waters. The least he could do was help prepare his home for it. He finds himself along the Port, along the merchant stalls, offering his help to seal the edges that might have grown a bit loose and open with the recent volcano eruption.

He pairs the seals with a barrier of sand bags, at work long enough for sweat to shine along his temples, the constant move to wipe it away out of his eyes and continuing on, moving from stall to stall while Haai keeps him company, pulling and dragging things here and there.

Open! Helping Torchline prep!
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine - by Sunjata - 07-20-2020, 06:22 AM