(SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine
open!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
He half expects to get some questions involving those that lived within Torchline. Half expected to see a familiar face pop up and ask to help, or simply just… Begin. But that was neither here nor there, not as Sunjata’s focused on his work – feeling far better than he had in weeks. The slight shifting of his tattoos might be noticeable as he stacks another bag of sand before turning to the unfamiliar lilt of a voice that calls out to him.

His steel gaze flickers over her, almost as if he’s trying to debate where she’s come from. She certainly doesn’t look Torchline enough to be someone from here. He glances back toward the sandbags, contemplating. It’ll certainly get the job done faster, and so he glances back over toward her as he goes to reach for another bag to add to the line that’s growing along the makeshift base of the business, to keep the water out. “Sure.” He agrees easily – while Haai keeps her eyes on Mabel.

The griffin can tell there’s something familiar about her – but not in the sense that they’ve seen each other before. No, something about her reminds her of Nate – the stillness perhaps? – and it’s enough to have the feathery creature stepping toward the woman to sniff and investigate it further. "I'm just stacking these around to help for when the storms hit." He gestures to them, plenty of work for the two of them.
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine - by Sunjata - 07-22-2020, 06:06 AM