(SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine
open!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
Haai immediately approves of the woman, easily enough with the little head pats given, before she meanders along the sandbag path — nose to the ground to seek out anything else of interest — leaving Sunjata and Mabel to work together. At first he’s silent while he’s shoring up another bag to make another bank. Her question is aired and he moves to grab another sandbag that’s been filled.

Lots of wind and rain, too much for the rivers and canals to handle.” He offers, tilting his head toward her to offer a small smile. He doesn’t know what she’s familiar with, whether she’s an Outlander or not, wouldn’t know if she knows what the idea of drains might make for a place like this like they had to help alleviate this season in Korofi. “So it spills over, brings in floods. This should help give it a bit more time before it starts flooding too much.” He rumbles, patting a bag as he says it, before moving onto the next.

Where are you from?” He asks her, since it’s obvious she isn’t from around here.
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine - by Sunjata - 07-23-2020, 01:11 AM