(SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine
open!
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MABEL

Without pain, she could ignore any potential twinge of muscles and aches, and likely would’ve ignored them too, given farmwork, given the hours spent toiling in fields for nothing to come to fruition. The youth would’ve been content to work in silence, not comprised into chatter or discourse, alone in her thoughts or the potential for more, beyond these quandaries and sentiments, when the man asked her what she thought of the world she only minutely knew or understood.

Her gesture or tone wasn’t rude, but merely flat, lacking in excitement or thrall. “This is all I’ve seen so far.” Bags, marketplaces, and the siren swell of the sea beyond – horizon hints, and she’d yet to wander into its powerful mass. Her eyes went along the distance, beneath her hood, trying to maintain any semblance of the sun off her skin, stoked curiosity for what it was worth. If this stranger was a local, he’d have the right ideas of where to go, what to see. “Where is the best part?”
I bare my teeth
and stretch my claws out

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine - by Mabel - 07-24-2020, 08:09 PM