(SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine
open!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
Ah, so it seems rather boring I bet.” Sunjata remarks to her flatness with a huff of a chuckle, a breathy laugh that leaves him as he places another bag in place and moves to stand back and focus on how the line is turning out. When he’s satisfied, he pulls the small cart over so they can start stacking another line of them along the next batch of homes and businesses.

As for the best part? He’s quiet for a moment as he considers it. “The Rainbow Road is nice if you like colorful things. My personal favorite, though, is in Aumakua by the lighthouse. Sunsets and sunrises there along the cliffs are great.” There wasn’t much else he could say about it – she’d have to experience it in order to get the result wanted. Otherwise, he’d just be feeding useless words to a girl who hasn’t seen enough of Torchline to imagine it.
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine - by Sunjata - 07-25-2020, 06:12 AM