with a wide-eyed wonder
open!
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I see we're both crazy
Strolling shirtless through the Port to the beach, Falke moves quietly and at his own pace, eyes and ears open, a delighted grin on face. The buzz - the noise - the people! Snippets of rough language float towards him while curses about and yet there is a hive-like activity to the area, he thinks. Everyone knows their role, their place, how to get from point A to point B; there are hundreds of relationships here, in this microcosm of Haulani.

If he wouldn’t have been so obviously in the way, Falke might have stopped and watched it all. But already, his off-kilter stride slowed him down a bit and pointed him out; pausing would have drawn too much attention to someone who just wants to play the innocent voyeur. He makes his way down to the Coast with his leather satchel across his chest, dark skin and beard almost allowing the Fixer to blend in with the most rugged of the Torchliners.

Ah, but sand is far more difficult to navigate - something the studious man had anticipated, but never experienced - which leads him to stop and find a large rock to sit on instead. Falke pulls out his journal and begins to take notes, every now and then looking out at the sea or around at the people on the beach, his pencil ever moving.
that's alright with me
come with me and let yourself go
FALKE

Messages In This Thread
with a wide-eyed wonder - by Falke - 07-20-2020, 05:22 PM
RE: with a wide-eyed wonder - by Noah - 07-20-2020, 05:42 PM
RE: with a wide-eyed wonder - by Falke - 07-25-2020, 03:21 PM
RE: with a wide-eyed wonder - by Noah - 08-11-2020, 05:42 PM
RE: with a wide-eyed wonder - by Falke - 08-22-2020, 03:51 PM
RE: with a wide-eyed wonder - by Noah - 09-18-2020, 12:37 PM
RE: with a wide-eyed wonder - by Falke - 10-04-2020, 02:24 PM