with a wide-eyed wonder
open!
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I see we're both crazy
“Just the basics,” Falke says, with more than a little obvious disappointment. “They both swim and fly, eat moss, and those stones on their heads allow people to breathe underwater if worn a certain way.” Turning back to look at the Mantas, his eyes, warm and merry at first, seem to grow quite sad. “And though I see the need for that here, it does seem like a sad thing to kill it for.” If Torchers also ate Manta meat, that might be okay in Falke’s book, but to just discard the creature seems both wasteful and selfish.

“If I could find an already dead one, I’d probably take it back to study.” Ah, but he’s made this all about him now and he internally chides himself. He turns to the bearded man with a curiously appraising gaze and an inviting half-smile. “Your question indicates you aren’t from here either.”

He’s about to ask more about the man when a bird floats down and lands on the beach about six feet from the two men. It tilts its head this way and that, its beady eyes perhaps looking for something. White and gray, it lets out a single squawk before tentatively creeping closer.
that's alright with me
come with me and let yourself go
FALKE

Messages In This Thread
with a wide-eyed wonder - by Falke - 07-20-2020, 05:22 PM
RE: with a wide-eyed wonder - by Noah - 07-20-2020, 05:42 PM
RE: with a wide-eyed wonder - by Falke - 07-25-2020, 03:21 PM
RE: with a wide-eyed wonder - by Noah - 08-11-2020, 05:42 PM
RE: with a wide-eyed wonder - by Falke - 08-22-2020, 03:51 PM
RE: with a wide-eyed wonder - by Noah - 09-18-2020, 12:37 PM
RE: with a wide-eyed wonder - by Falke - 10-04-2020, 02:24 PM