with a wide-eyed wonder
open!
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I see we're both crazy
How much to disclose? To influence? Falke knew that these kind of questions would come up, but as he is no Eye or Orator, he briefly panics about how to handle the statement about not being a local. While calm and unflummoxed on the outside, he’s momentarily paddling like a duck on the inside.

“You’re also right,” he ends up saying after a minute, trying to buy himself some time by pretending to gaze out to the water again. “I’m not.” He smiles - a little secretive and impish, but otherwise very genuine. “Pleasure to meet you, Noah. I’m Falke Guildenstern.” That’s pronounced falc, like the first half of falcon, if anyone’s wondering. There’s some irony in it, he often thinks, because his body ended up being so very, very earthbound.

Glancing to the sky, the Fixer can’t help but notice how far the sun’s moved and makes a disappointed face. “Sorry to introduce myself and dash, but I didn’t realize how long I’ve been out here.” He begins to put his notebook and pencil away, settling the bag on him in a way that doesn’t restrict his movement and turns back to Haulani. “Have a good day,” the merry man offers with another smile before starting to navigate his way through the ever-tricky sand.

{Fin}
that's alright with me
come with me and let yourself go
FALKE

Messages In This Thread
with a wide-eyed wonder - by Falke - 07-20-2020, 05:22 PM
RE: with a wide-eyed wonder - by Noah - 07-20-2020, 05:42 PM
RE: with a wide-eyed wonder - by Falke - 07-25-2020, 03:21 PM
RE: with a wide-eyed wonder - by Noah - 08-11-2020, 05:42 PM
RE: with a wide-eyed wonder - by Falke - 08-22-2020, 03:51 PM
RE: with a wide-eyed wonder - by Noah - 09-18-2020, 12:37 PM
RE: with a wide-eyed wonder - by Falke - 10-04-2020, 02:24 PM