i’m your preacher and you’re my god
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 1359
wild in the silence; no way to make it right
The shrine is utterly silent. It shouldn't be, but the Alchemist is under no illusion as to who has made it that way. There are plenty of reasons why Safrin should want her conversations with Ronin to go unheard; not all of which Remi would agree with. Hands folded between his bent knees, he fights to keep images of Safrin's fingers pressed between Ronin's lips (and his, between hers, if only lower down) from his mind. So as the door is opened Remi has to reach back with a hand to catch himself from falling at Ronin's feet.

Looking up into blue eyes and an offered hand, the Alchemist smiles instantly as his fingers coil through his husband's. Rising easily to stand abreast the Star with fingers still intertwined, Remi's gaze drops as if with hesitant surprise to where they are pressed against smooth and unmarked flesh. Or at least, not newly marked flesh. Wandering fingertips punctuated with the same callouses found on the Star's hand, Remi doesn't need to survey his husband's skin to know that Safrin was thorough, but he takes advantage just the same.

"I'd offer my thanks but I take it she didn't stick around to speak with me." Remi smirks lightly at this as his fingertips cascade down Ronin's side and lower back, eventually resting against his hip.
THE ALCHEMIST
i’ve been chasin the storm of a lovesick lonely lie
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m your preacher and you’re my god - by Remi - 07-21-2020, 06:15 PM