i’m your preacher and you’re my god
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
I swear I still believe but I don't know
Remi disentangles himself, however briefly, and Ronin groans a note of frustration that has him half reaching to pull the Alchemist back to him. But he manages to contain himself - barely. Guided by his husband, the Star rolls to the side and finds Remi’s back against his chest; his hands hungrily seek out scarred flesh, fingers roaming down a torso he knows better than any map, greedily taking it all in.

With Remi pressed so tightly against him there’s no doubt in Ronin’s mind as to what completely means, and he’s already leant in close to graze his teeth over the Alchemist’s neck, lavishing kisses that will leave bruises by the morning. He’s on fire with it, with this man of a thousand contradictions; loving and hurting and caring and fleeing all rolled into a package tipped with claws and the greenest eyes he’s ever seen.

The sound of his name has him humming into the kiss he’s been marking against Remi’s shoulder, his hands pausing on their journey southward so he can shift his hips, using the Alchemist as leverage to position himself just so, breath stuttering in his chest. Gods I fucking love you,” he growls, thrusting forward to bury himself in liquid heat with a surprising amount of restraint. Slow, Remi had begged him once in the past, with his back pressed against a wagon. And Ronin had every intention of taking his sweet time now.
the dark star

Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m your preacher and you’re my god - by Ronin - 07-22-2020, 06:10 PM