i’m your preacher and you’re my god
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
I swear I still believe but I don't know
”True enough. I remember when she first realised you were a raccoon. I’ll protect you though.” Ronin winks at his husband, a laugh rumbling up in his chest at both the joke and the kisses. He basks in the attention, as if every brush of Remi’s lips, every graze of his teeth might leave a mark that will imprint on him forever. The Star would happily offer himself up as a map of Remi’s hands, head tilting back both to enjoy further caresses and to gaze up at the Alchemist.

Blue eyes seem to grow molten with warmth in the velvet darkness, the flickering of lightning a suitable source of illumination to a gaze already well adjusted to the shadows. A slow smile tugs at Ronin’s lips, and he reaches up to trace a gentle finger along Remi’s jawline. He doesn’t need to respond - he shows his husband how he feels, in the way he’s been taught how.

Letting it roar out through their Attuned bond, Ronin’s love will wrap itself around Remi all it can. It’s a desperate and exuberant thing, this love, like the way the prow of a ship breaks a wave before plummeting down with the tide. But it’s as far reaching as the sea as well, fathomless and deep, promising forever. ”Words are overrated, sometimes,” he whispers.
the dark star

Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m your preacher and you’re my god - by Ronin - 07-23-2020, 02:19 PM