drifting along into the mystic
Nate
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"i can't find a thing i don't like about you", and i'm like "don't worry you will"
His call is enough to draw attention to himself, though its the oceans waves that carry the stranger closer to Nate, rather than any magnetism of his voice. Scraps of sunlight peeking through the scattered clouds have him lethargic, slow, or at least that's the excuse he's going to use, if his stillness is questioned. He does convince himself to sit up, once it becomes clear he's not going to be the lone denizen of this particular island any longer. Nate watches the other man approach with a one eyed stare and a grin.

"Can't be lost if you don't have a destination in mind." Comes his immediate response, Nate not minding the difference in stature between them, with him still seated as he is. The single blue eye narrows as Nate looks the other man up and down. "I've seen you around." It's an irritating familiarity, like pressing his tongue into the spot a tooth was pulled from. "You... do security or something somewhere, don't you?" Maybe it was too much to ask for him to know everyone in Haulani, but if he could manage at least passing familiarity with most people, it was an accomplishment.
i don't wanna find a reason to doubt you
and i'm like "don't worry, you will"
NATE

Messages In This Thread
drifting along into the mystic - by Harper - 07-23-2020, 08:25 AM
RE: drifting along into the mystic - by Nate - 07-27-2020, 06:44 AM
RE: drifting along into the mystic - by Harper - 08-07-2020, 05:22 AM
RE: drifting along into the mystic - by Nate - 08-14-2020, 09:40 PM