not in lone splendor, held aloft in the night
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
A rough laugh leaves him at Harper’s joke, a shake of his head with the grin still along his face is met with the rise of his steel gaze to where Harper chooses to stand. “I’m no therapist. My sort of therapy is in a boxing ring, usually.” With a lot of cigarettes and alcohol to go around. Last time he’d ended up with a broken hand — thanks Ronin. But regardless, the Korofian tilts his head back then, letting his gaze scan over Harper and the seriousness of the words that leave him.

Listen, Harper. I’m a man full of burdens and secrets, what’s a few more?” He hums with that same amused smile dancing along his face. He won’t press the other man, but Sunjata hardly thinks it’s worth bearing any burdens at all — to used to holding his own for so long before he even attempted to shelve them onto someone else.

The subject of Safrin, however, has him nodding — tongue running along his top teeth and fangs as he considers it. “I know what you mean. Didn’t have gods where I’m from either. So I try to keep our visits short and to the point, usually offering to do something for her.” Another rise and fall of his shoulders. “She is wonderful, though, isn’t she?” A playful smirk crosses his face momentarily before it’s gone and he settles a bit more, a dark brow raised in silent question to what Harper might be having troubles with.
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: not in lone splendor, held aloft in the night - by Sunjata - 07-24-2020, 03:33 AM