not in lone splendor, held aloft in the night
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
Glad you like it. Let me know if you ever need a partner.” He rumbles with an easy smile crossing his face. But it’s easy that way to ignore the rest of it, the way the conversation shifts and Harper gives him plenty to work with. A small nod is given at the fact that Safrin has always been kind to him, a small smile curling the corner of his lip up. “She has been, yeah. Attuned me with a kiss, then always had time to hear my woes and worries.” He rumbles, lifting a hand to gesture to the tattoos that scan along his arms, the waves with galaxies within that if Harper looks close, will see the stars within move ever so slightly.

She’s given me shifts, gifts like this tattoo here, stunning weapons. Just to name a few.” He offers with a small tilt of his head, before growing quiet — nodding about Ludo, and drawing incredibly silent at the mention of Harper’s ex-fiancée, an almost sharp pause to any banter he’d held before.

I don’t want to get your hopes up, but… My first love, Lusea, she died in my arms too in my previous world. Phoebe found her at the Spire not long after we started going together.” And that had been the end of it there, the first time at least. But he sucks in a quiet breath, head tipping back to rest along the alcove again. “She died in Halo a couple Deepfrosts ago, now, but… With the help of Delphia I was able to speak with her after she’d passed again.” He draws silent a brief moment as he collects his thoughts. “Essentially mentioning that she didn’t want me to grow soft but to live. And living means loving and doing what’s best for you. She should understand that.” Of course, Sunjata isn’t the most moral out of anyone to give advice, but he thinks it’s solid enough.

At least until he brings up feelings for those quite younger and Sunjata tilts his head a bit to listen further. Of course his mind drifts to Phoebe, to his wedding with her, to the way she’d clung to Harper when Sunjata was the one marrying her. “Phoebe, right?” He digs straight into the point before a hiss of hot air slips from his lips and he leans forward, bracing his arms against his knee. “I get it, I mean… I married her, and she’s, what?” He pauses to do some calculation in his mind. “Seven, eight, years younger than me?” His lips twist a bit as he considers the words that come next. “I was twenty five when I got here, Phoebe was eighteen? Things were different for her where she’s from. She freaked out when I told her my parents didn’t have me until their late twenties. For her? They married young and started families young.” An amused curl of his lip with that.

Probably because healthcare and the Like was so… What, not advanced? People didn’t live very long I’m assuming.” A shrug of his shoulders there. “But at the end of the day, you’re both adults. So talk it out like adults.” His steel gaze lingers on Harper for a brief moment, before glancing out the window toward the ocean below. “I was supposed to be married at twenty or so and starting my family and career. Got into an arranged engagement after Luci died the first time when I was twenty two.” Before he’d fled and spent the next few years hiding away on the run until he’d ended up here.
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: not in lone splendor, held aloft in the night - by Sunjata - 07-24-2020, 04:30 AM