not in lone splendor, held aloft in the night
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
Definitely ask her for a companion.” He comments with a small wry smile crossing his face, one that fades soon after with an understanding nod. “And… Well, you could always attune. Safrin loves to do it.” The Attuned flashes Harper a wink accompanying the fanged smile, before it fades for far more somber conversation – more complicated conversation. And Sunjata tries to wrap his mind around it, settling a bit more as he leans back against the windowsill, keeping his arm braced against his knee.

Mm, well, forgiving yourself is the hard part.” He agrees quietly, shifting his attention away from the water outside crashing along the cliffs toward Harper’s own deep blue gaze. “But if you don’t forgive, how do you move forward? You’ll always hold those regrets, right? Regrets of other things too? Why not add to it to atone later. We’re here for a good time, not a long time, after all.” As evidenced by the way this world tried over and over again to kill them.

The subject of Phoebe does bring a bit more sharpness, a bit more clarity and confusion around it – not sure what’s gotten into him to advocate for her after everything. But it’s been a year since their marriage, been almost a year since everything had happened. Perhaps he’s just over it, now, wishing her the best while he endeavors to have his best too.

Still, Harper manages to get a small huff of laughter out of Sunjata. “Ah, she hates that.” He replies, some humor glinting in his steel gaze. “I said that to her quite a lot. But she’s resilient, really, she learns quickly and makes mistakes just like the rest of us.” His fingers drum along his leg while he considers everything else Harper says. “Are you really taking advantage of her? That’s the question, Harper. Is it perceived just because of age, or are you actively seeking her out to use her?” And that was the question he’d asked himself time and time again as well.

If you’re not, then perhaps waiting and seeing if the feelings remain when the time comes?” His shoulders rise and fall with that, unsure of where the best course of action were to go when it came to that. “As for hurting them? Forgive me, Harper, but I doubt you could hurt her worse than I did.” There’s a raise of his brow to that, no smiles, just honest beats of silence. “Just be honest with her. I tried to, but... Well, the wedding was mostly spite and both of us being stubborn dicks about it.

As for making the same mistakes, the same age? He nods to that. “Luci was a year or two younger than me. She had a much harder life than I did growing up, and despite the age I certainly made more mistakes than she did.” As if that helps anything.
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: not in lone splendor, held aloft in the night - by Sunjata - 07-24-2020, 05:29 AM