not in lone splendor, held aloft in the night
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
Of course she is.” He offers with a small smirk, shifting a bit in his seat. “As for me, I’ve told anyone who listens about Safrin. It’s my deal with her.” And one he doesn’t need any compliments or acknowledgement. She’s always been great to him, always been giving and willing to help him when even he didn’t realize he needed it.

But he lets it die as soon as Harper mentions that he’ll say it to stroke his ego, a gruff laugh slipping from Sunjata with a shake of his head. “Gods, I don’t think anyone wants that, Harper.” He teases easily, a shake of his head, amusement clear as it gleams into his gaze.

It remains, a hint of a sparkle as his gaze finds Harper again. “If it’s an understanding between the both of you then you can move on and see what comes next. What’s the harm in trying and seeing who suits you?” He asks with a tilt of his head before he’s considering it. “When we were together, she just wanted me to talk to her. About myself, about my life and what I did and what not, what kind of apprehensions I had.” He murmurs, pausing to gather his thoughts. “I didn’t think she could handle it, so I kept a lot of myself a secret. All she wants is honesty, she should accept that from you of all people.” A raise of his brow — because of course he remembers, his soon to be wife, hanging on the arm of Harper in tears because he’d been everything Sunjata wasn’t.

Did Sunjata care? Not really, but there was certainly a point to be made.

Maybe this other man is trying hard so he can take advantage of her. She’s smart enough to not give in. She’ll joke about it to get a rise out of you.” Or so Harper has told him, despite the supposed attempts made. Sunjata doesn’t make it a habit to keep tabs on his exes anymore, but he does know that little trick Phoebe had pulled time and time again.

There’s a shift of surprise when Harper’s hand bats at his leg, a grin replacing the somberness of the prior conversation. Had anyone else been that excited? That congratulatory to news of his new wedding plans? Not that he can recall, and it causes a smaller smile to replace his grin as he nods his thanks to Harper, a hum of a sigh slipping from him.

It is up to you, Harper. But if you’re happy with her then do it. And if it comes a time where you’re not? Then tell her. That’s what I didn’t do.” Because they’d gone into it both unhappy, regretful, upset with one another and everything else. “You’re adults.” He reiterates, offering a shrug.
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: not in lone splendor, held aloft in the night - by Sunjata - 07-24-2020, 07:03 PM