Conversations I Don't Want to Have
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
If they tell my story
I am either gonna die on the battlefield in glory
Morgan did not respond further other than a quiet hum, finding herself quite lost as to what to say to that; she was rather certain she didn't love it at all, but not wanting to dignify such a notion with a response.

As for the food at the Kraai, she could only shrug. "I've never really paid attention to how good it is; if it's warm and filling it will do. Food is fuel for action and not much more." Spoken like a true hardy warrior raised in Halo, which had often been lacking exotic ingredients or crops, especially in Deepfrost; Morgan was used to eating what was put in front of her and not complaining.

Sibling relationships often were complicated, or at least Morgan had come to believe so from what she had heard, being an only child herself. "Your fault? And why is that?" Perhaps there was a little part of her that wanted to revel in his discomfort as he potentially expressed some guilt: Neron didn't squirm half as often as she liked.

Morgan suddenly became very interested in looking up to the top shelf of the bookcase behind Neron as he mentioned liking her, not sure what expression her face would pull if she looked at him but not happy about the potential. As much as she kept thinking it was sensible to get up and leave before this got any worse, the atmosphere had grown almost friendly, and perhaps she could use it...she had had some questions after all and in the potential fight against the Ascended as a greater force, Neron could be a valuable ally.

"...I did have something I wanted to ask you." She said finally, guiding her eyes back down to him. "If I understand correctly, the Ascended do not feel physical desire nor sensation, yes? Hunger, thirst, pain...sexual desire..." At the last words she pushed a hand into her hair and looked to the side, knowing Neron would certainly be thinking of their last encounter (she was) - worse still, she now had to bring it up. "Then why do they still pursue it? Why did you...why did you, well, do what you did with me? Why do you still drink things? If part of the point of Ascending is to be above human concerns, it seems almost as if you are regretting your decision when you indulge in these activities."

(Also, my name isn't Warren)
Or Rise Up
MORGAN
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Conversations I Don't Want to Have - by Morgan - 07-24-2020, 06:42 PM
RE: Conversations I Don't Want to Have - by Neron - 07-28-2020, 08:57 AM
RE: Conversations I Don't Want to Have - by Neron - 07-28-2020, 10:14 PM
RE: Conversations I Don't Want to Have - by Neron - 07-29-2020, 09:20 PM
RE: Conversations I Don't Want to Have - by Neron - 08-01-2020, 05:13 PM
RE: Conversations I Don't Want to Have - by Neron - 08-06-2020, 08:50 PM
RE: Conversations I Don't Want to Have - by Neron - 08-08-2020, 01:52 PM