salt in the water. sand blowin' in your eyes
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Mature Content Warning 
REMI
the alchemist
I've said that hope I'll never find
To my myself I must confide
Child death/drowning TW.

Torchers knew about riptides, but many a child thought themselves strong enough swimmers to outlast one. Many thought it a convenient dare or test of their abilities. Some thought it was a good way of impressing those they'd like to take into their beds, discovering things only dreamt about.

Some were able to do just that.

But with monsoon season nearly on their doorstep, these were not times to test fate. But young hearts and souls as they are, vibrantly unopposed by the world, care very little for the whims of the seasons.

With control of the water and strength that bordered on laughable, the Alchemist was easily able to slip through the curtain of rain into the frigid current. Three pairs of eyes and hands and terrified voices reached up, bodies numb from the cold and muscles burning from exertion. Their lungs bubbled with water as lips having only just learned of first kisses turned blue.

"Come to me, I can hold you." Remi calls. With winds swept out from his sides, hovering more than he is flying thanks to wind and water magic, the Alchemist pulls on the current to bring the three children to him. With arms held open and his body brimming with heat, he'll hold them against his chest as they catch their breath with relieved and bird-like shivers of laughter. When their eyes closed, arms wrapped around him and each other, Remi's tail emerges from the water lightning-quick and painless. They die relieved and exhausted, but together.
That there's no choice outside your mind
when your heart is overthrown
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
salt in the water. sand blowin' in your eyes - by Remi - 07-25-2020, 05:13 PM