salt in the water. sand blowin' in your eyes
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
I've said that hope I'll never find
To my myself I must confide
Follow he does, on legs and feet that are both unsteady and not. Remi's body has been made into a hardened and near-perfect machine for such tasks. His heart and soul? Far less so, despite evidence and events to the contrary.

Perhaps later Remi will wonder what he ever did such that only a man who hardly knows him is the only one to stay at his side, while those he's sworn to help and protect (which he has done, hasn't he?) flee at the sight of him. For now though he's just grateful for the lack of prying eyes and falling rain. Dead though they are, the children deserve to be dry.

With infinite care, Remi kneels over in a way that looks back-breaking, to place the three children down upon one of the benches. He takes as much time as is necessary to ensure that they look as...not alive, but comfortable as possible, all the while not answering Finn's question.

"You said you could help with finding their parents?" He wonders, chin moved over his shoulder to glance at the Spyglass.
That there's no choice outside your mind
when your heart is overthrown
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: salt in the water. sand blowin' in your eyes - by Remi - 07-25-2020, 09:41 PM