salt in the water. sand blowin' in your eyes
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
the alchemist
I've said that hope I'll never find
To my myself I must confide
When the group returns it will be to see a man without wings kneeling before the children as if telling them something of grave importance before they set off. A warning about riptides, perhaps. He's worked his magic as best he can to clean the sand from them, to dry their hair. He doesn't go so far as to really place them; though the idea has certainly crossed his mind. The older boy and girl seemed on the precipice of the type of love only available to hearts never before broken, and Remi desperately wants to place the boy's hand in the girl's, if only because he senses so strongly they hadn't the courage in life, to do it themselves.

The parents swarm to their children with no thought for the Alchemist or Spyglass. Riptides Finn must have told them, for they ask no further questions. One, on her way out, mumbles a thank you that Remi managed to bring their bodies back to shore. Any sane man, any man with a heart would have been unable to hide his devastation. The Alchemist however nods soberly. It is only when they finally depart that he allows himself to sink heavily down onto the bench with a sigh.

"Thank you for finding them." Remi says in a dry, tight voice.
That there's no choice outside your mind
when your heart is overthrown
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: salt in the water. sand blowin' in your eyes - by Remi - 07-26-2020, 03:23 PM