warning sign
For Nephele
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NEPHELE
down in the forest we'll sing chorus
Once more she awaits his decision. Will he take the chance? Is his curiosity the greater drive, or is it dedication to his job? Honor, guilt? He is an unknown entity to her, and much like the first experiment upon a new plant or chemical mixture, she is eager to plan her initial tests. When he follows, mountainous in so many ways compared to her petite figure, it is already the first answer to a series of questions that only she would care to have answered.

His voice is gritty as he asks. Not quite defeated, but resigned to the conversation ahead. Nephele will not waste the opportunity regardless of his reluctance. "I'll not betray the confidence of your counterpart, but we have spoken on the topic. My people are in need of allies, or at least the assurance that we are not alone and unheard in our suffering." She amends herself smoothly, because Nephele is not so stupid as to think she'd make an actual ally in this man. Just as Amalia is content to turn a blind eye but not to get her hands dirty, Nephele assumes Deimos is just as restrained by his ridiculous morals. Why else would the two be married?

"Your titles alone assure your prominence. Your words and actions hold more weight than your fellows so it is to you I make our case." All others are less important, meaningless, useless to the cause. "I will not speak of morals regarding the humanity or inherent worth of the Ascended. But I must know if you have any sense of brotherhood in my cause, to diminish the hold The Voice has on this land, and to receive retribution or reparations for what the Ascended have wrought in my homeland."

Messages In This Thread
warning sign - by Deimos - 07-28-2020, 03:34 PM
RE: warning sign - by Nephele - 07-29-2020, 02:04 AM
RE: warning sign - by Deimos - 07-29-2020, 04:36 PM
RE: warning sign - by Nephele - 08-07-2020, 05:04 AM
RE: warning sign - by Deimos - 08-07-2020, 05:33 PM
RE: warning sign - by Nephele - 08-10-2020, 11:42 PM
RE: warning sign - by Deimos - 08-11-2020, 04:33 PM