all i want
Ru'in Ongewenste
Stoneworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6"4 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 7 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Ru'in did not think. Not like he used to.

There was a time that when the boy's attention was not compulsive eaten up by his twin, it was on the inner workings of the world and how he might add to it. It was on crafting and creation, on discovery and understanding. But that was a long time ago now, and the monster was no longer a boy. Though Ru'in never had a particularly youthful face, as least as a boy his age could somewhat be used to account for his tactlessness (like when he'd shoved a pretty young girl onto her knees using his magic, if only to see whether or not he could). Now though with a weathered and perhaps uglier face than ever before and a body lined with scars and hardship, not only was age no longer a factor but no longer was there anyone to lend the man their sympathies. No family to speak on his behalf, no friends to lend an ear.

But of course that's what hell was all about.

And of course this was hell. The boy had lived and then he had died with the rest of them. Sometimes the spirits of this world bothered him, but mostly they left him alone. This place had stolen his magic and now as punishment for his sins he was forced to walk unbalanced through this world with only his clumsy hands with which to work.

It was pain. It was unfair.

And it was exactly what Ru'in deserved.

Trudging through the snow as an elephant, Ru'in dragged two dead behind him. As an elephant the weight was nothing, though as a man it would have been arduous given the snowy terrain. However one of the deer snagged on something and the rope it was tethered to snapped. With a trumpet of annoyance Ru'in spun around, mis-matched eyes glaring from behind leathery skin. With a sudden drop in size, the man burst from the beast's shape, swaddled in a random amalgamation of furs. Kneeling down he pulled a knife from his pocket and began the slow process of mending the rope.

ru'in
And I don't want to see another night
Lost inside a lonely life while I'm here.

Messages In This Thread
all i want - by Kiada - 01-09-2019, 12:53 AM
RE: all i want - by Ru'in - 01-11-2019, 01:12 AM
RE: all i want - by Kiada - 01-11-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: all i want - by Ru'in - 01-14-2019, 08:11 PM
RE: all i want - by Kiada - 01-16-2019, 05:20 AM
RE: all i want - by Ru'in - 01-18-2019, 03:07 AM
RE: all i want - by Kiada - 01-18-2019, 06:33 AM
RE: all i want - by Ru'in - 01-21-2019, 01:21 AM
RE: all i want - by Kiada - 01-21-2019, 04:21 AM
RE: all i want - by Ru'in - 01-29-2019, 04:10 AM
RE: all i want - by Kiada - 01-29-2019, 04:40 AM