all i want
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KiadA
but god, i look at you and know,
hell is just another place i'll go
She likely could have remained in that branch until the chill took hold, until she could no longer move from the tree and instead remain frozen until the outside of her felt as little as her heart. But there was movement from underneath – and her icy eyes scoured the beast as it lumbered up. Was that? – Yes it was. It was an elephant and it was dragging a couple of dead deer behind it. Her head tilted in curiosity as her heart panged, and she reached up for a necklace that wasn’t there – instead caressing the side of her neck where the X scar remained.

Dad?” She almost called out, watching while a rope tore and the creature turned with a trumpet of what seemed like frustration, and her pale icy gaze watched while elephant turned to man and her heart sunk further. She didn’t know what she was expecting – that her father or mother had arrived here after falling through so many worlds. What was the likelihood of that? Why did she continue to get her hopes up only to have them fall over and over and over again?

Her eyes narrowed on the man, wrapped in furs and looking warm of all things despite his attempts to work on the rope. At least he might have an idea of what this place was? Or perhaps her mood would get even more sour. Kiada shifted back into the vulture, soaring from the tree branch to swoop down and land a bit away from the man and the deer, though well enough in his attention. Her beak clacked and she growled a bit gravely before shifting into herself, standing from the snow in leather and fur as her pale eyes looked over the man.

He was freckled, and dual toned eyes, and her heart panged even further at what it reminded her of. A frown found her face and she looked to the roped deer that had broken off. “Want some help?” She questioned rather flatly, her head jutting toward the rope he worked with. “Do you know what this place is called?” She then questioned, her head tilting as her voice left with a pleasant, soft lilt. It was so similar to what she had sounded like as a child, yet different as she matured. Before where she had been defiant and strong, had been replaced with cold brutality that she couldn’t try and change. Not without Khairi. Not without her soul.
to keep you warm. and with bloody knuckles,
you'd follow me anywhere.

coding

Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
all i want - by Kiada - 01-09-2019, 12:53 AM
RE: all i want - by Ru'in - 01-11-2019, 01:12 AM
RE: all i want - by Kiada - 01-11-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: all i want - by Ru'in - 01-14-2019, 08:11 PM
RE: all i want - by Kiada - 01-16-2019, 05:20 AM
RE: all i want - by Ru'in - 01-18-2019, 03:07 AM
RE: all i want - by Kiada - 01-18-2019, 06:33 AM
RE: all i want - by Ru'in - 01-21-2019, 01:21 AM
RE: all i want - by Kiada - 01-21-2019, 04:21 AM