all i want
Ru'in Ongewenste
Stoneworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6"4 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 7 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

The sound of wings on the wind was of no interest to the man. Another bird flying around. A large bird by the sounds of it. Probably an Attuned, not that it mattered. The sound of a clacking beak and an avian growl did make him pause for a moment, chin turning over his shoulder slightly in profile.  His eyebrows were bushy and furrowed, face stern and bi-coloured eyes distant and seemingly unthoughtful. They weren't of course, but Ru'in had never learned to make his face expressive. It was too hideous to be looked at for long, and with Romina at his side rarely had there been a need for him to communicate through subtle facial nuances. Not with his verbose twin so ready to speak for the both of them.

As the vulture turned into a woman clad in leather and fur, Ru'in's lip snarled slightly as his gaze stretched towards the limit of his peripheral vision. He'd not turn his face all the way towards her and force her to endure the sight of him. Besides he could see her well enough to know that she was beautiful in a way that he was likely to repel; like oil and water.

Grunting under his breath as she offered his help, the man briskly turned his back towards her and continued to repair the rope. Like that annoying blonde from before, it appeared that this woman had more questions as well. Why was it his place to answer? Grinding his teeth, the rope momentarily forgotten in his clumsy fingers, Ru'in closed his eyes and sighed. If Romina were here, she'd sweep the woman off to their home, offer her a drink and explain everything about this world while subtly gaining information of her own. Ru'in would be left to drag the deer home and enter when he was finished, his sister having already told the beautiful woman everything she needed to know about him and the rest of it and he'd be left in peace.  

But Romina wasn't here to do that, unsurprisingly. Hell was no place for her.

Nor this beautiful stranger, come to think of it...Just another ghost to plague him then. It made sense after all, for her voice was like a memory pulled from some strangled and not-quite real place in his mind. Shoulders slouching slightly as his teeth gnashed together, Ru'in glared down at the carcass before him with a gruff sigh.

"Caihdoh." He grunted, before looping the rope together and pulling it taunt around the deer.

ru'in
And I don't want to see another night
Lost inside a lonely life while I'm here.

Messages In This Thread
all i want - by Kiada - 01-09-2019, 12:53 AM
RE: all i want - by Ru'in - 01-11-2019, 01:12 AM
RE: all i want - by Kiada - 01-11-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: all i want - by Ru'in - 01-14-2019, 08:11 PM
RE: all i want - by Kiada - 01-16-2019, 05:20 AM
RE: all i want - by Ru'in - 01-18-2019, 03:07 AM
RE: all i want - by Kiada - 01-18-2019, 06:33 AM
RE: all i want - by Ru'in - 01-21-2019, 01:21 AM
RE: all i want - by Kiada - 01-21-2019, 04:21 AM
RE: all i want - by Ru'in - 01-29-2019, 04:10 AM
RE: all i want - by Kiada - 01-29-2019, 04:40 AM