all i want
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KiadA
but god, i look at you and know,
hell is just another place i'll go
She hadn’t exactly expected to collide with him as hard as she did. Snow flew, and her body soon found itself on top of him as he still refused to look at her. Her brows furrowed together as she stared hard at him, as she told him everything she could despite her voice breaking and the line of silver that grew along her eyes. She blinked them away, just as she did with everything she told him. Hiding them away to hopefully one day be forgotten, but they rose again. They always did.  He began to try and tell her something as she recalled his death, but it was cut off as if he had just heard her for the first time.

Kiada’s fists balled into the clothes he wore, squeezing tight as to not pound them into his blocky, stone like chest. If he didn’t want to hear what she had to say, he’d have to shut her up. She wasn’t going down without a fight, and her eyes burned with a ice cold fire that nearly could see straight through him. She channeled the inner darkness, the fighter within as the Harpy glared on.

Ru’in’s head began to move, however, even if it looked like he didn’t want it to. When finally, after baited breaths and shoving back tears, his mittened hand reached for her face. It collided with her cheek, rough but she pressed it into his hand, closing her eyes and letting a tear fall down her pale cold cheek. As he said her name, she listened as he pronounced it in the way he always had and a sob crashed out of her. Her shoulders shaking as she finally unballed her fist in his clothing and pressed it to the side of his freckled head. “Ru’in.” She replied after a few moments, her eyes scanning his bicolored gaze as he fought to remove the mitten and she felt the roughness of his hands as he finally touched her skin.

The Harpy shivered lightly and she pressed into his touch with a shake of her head. “I don’t… I don’t know.” She finally managed to say, swallowing around the lump in her throat and offering a quiet smile. “I missed you. I missed you so god’s damn much.” She said, collapsing onto his chest and burying her head into him to listen to his heartbeat. “I have so much to tell you. Of everything.” ‘Everything you could have been there for, the good and the bad.’ She wanted to add, but she was too busy biting onto the side of her cheek as she wiped her tears away and sat up a bit more.

How did you get here? How long have you been here?” She asked. “How long could I have found you before now?” Her icy eyes softened as she scanned his face and exhaled a long breath she hadn’t realized she’d been holding. He was here, Ru’in was here. Something was at least right.
to keep you warm. and with bloody knuckles,
you'd follow me anywhere.

coding

Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
all i want - by Kiada - 01-09-2019, 12:53 AM
RE: all i want - by Ru'in - 01-11-2019, 01:12 AM
RE: all i want - by Kiada - 01-11-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: all i want - by Ru'in - 01-14-2019, 08:11 PM
RE: all i want - by Kiada - 01-16-2019, 05:20 AM
RE: all i want - by Ru'in - 01-18-2019, 03:07 AM
RE: all i want - by Kiada - 01-18-2019, 06:33 AM
RE: all i want - by Ru'in - 01-21-2019, 01:21 AM
RE: all i want - by Kiada - 01-21-2019, 04:21 AM