Mine? Yours.
for Ashetta
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345

The two assassins walked hand in hand, such a simple freedom once denied to them under threat of death. It was amazing just how satisfying it was to take advantage of that feeling...fingers laced together.

They walked to his house from the ruins, easily avoiding any possibly leering eyes, as the two of them were currently wearing drying blood as another layer of clothing, quite a bit also on their skin. Torture and murder usually wasn’t the cleanest activity to take part in. Of course he always cleaned up his play space. Once Ashetta had taken the man’s life, they burned the body, ridding the area of any evidence of what they had done. It wasn’t difficult, but a part of him wanted to leave the body on display for anyone to see his handiwork. They didn’t need unnecessary attention just yet, though.

Kalt had ensured that Theea was kept out of the house all day with her sitter. The last thing he needed was to come home covered in blood and have to explain the reason to a three-year-old. He locked the door behind him and removed his boots before walking fully inside, telling Ashe that he was going to draw a bath for them to get cleaned up. Her bloodstained hand was brought to his lips with a grin, before he walked to the washroom.

The first thing he did when his magic steadied and adapted was give himself a clawfoot tub. Well, the first thing was actually silk sheets and a feather comforter, but the clawfoot bathtub was second. When in the Guild and even before, he had become accustomed to a certain way of life. Said way of life continued in Northaven, so being denied that lifestyle had been a truly obnoxious change of pace. Thankfully, everything was set right in the world with the return of his magic.

The bath was drawn, the proper scents and oils were added, any soap needed was set within reach, and Kalt grinned to himself, watching the steam rise above the hot water. Skin-melting hot baths weren’t really his preference, but they were absolutely Ashe’s, so there was no way he was going to fight her on that. Two robes were hanged on the door, and he removed his bloody tunic, tossing it into the hamper to take care of not right then.

If she wasn’t in the room with him by then, he would call for her. If she was, he would simply flash a grin. ”Join me,” he said, removing the rest of his clothing and climbing into the tub. Kalt dipped his head under the water quickly then came back up and smoothed wet hair back on his head with a slightly playful smirk. He extended his hand out to her, encouraging her to come into the excessively spacious tub with him.

kalt
”I’ll just wing it.”

Messages In This Thread
Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-09-2019, 04:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-09-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-12-2019, 03:05 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-12-2019, 05:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-16-2019, 06:50 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-20-2019, 11:47 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-10-2019, 03:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-12-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-14-2019, 01:13 AM