Mine? Yours.
for Ashetta
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ashe
I gave my body to the riptide
Maybe it’ll put me back to sleep

There was a quiet in his eyes whenever she found them, one that was punctuated by his hands on her skin and the way he gently washed the blood from her. The little bubbles of water drifted around them now, and she let out a long sigh with his fingers in her hair, her eyes falling shut for a moment. Her hair being washed was a sensation she didn't realized she missed until just then, and she was almost disappointed when hot water rinsed the soap from her head.

Ashe opened her eyes as she felt Kalt move beneath her, and she watched his every move with gleaming eyes. She felt so weightless with the way he looked at her, his smile. Her smile was soft with the brush against her cheek and, and she rested her hands over his chest as she looked him over.

Free. The word clanged through her like a keening bell, and her racing pulse slowed almost too quickly. Twice that word had been given to her. Both times it had been a curse, a harsh kick when she'd already been bleeding on the ground. Be free, Master had written on that note left with Jasper's body. You're free, Alistair had said as he handed her soul back to her.

We're free.

There were times where she still didn't believe she was. How could she be with the way mere memories ruled her entire life? And back in the guild… she had so badly wanted to believe Kalt, that they would one day leave the Guild behind them.. but she wasn't sure she ever truly thought they could leave with their lives. But somehow, here they were. The leather cord around her neck, the rings hanging from them, suddenly felt heavy. They'd held hands coming home, smoothly moving under the cover of shadows.

Ashe smiled and leaned forward, her hands resting over his chest as she claimed his lips with her own - deeply and slowly and softly, for they were free, and they had all the time in the world.

She parted their lips, gently nipping at his lower lip as she drew away and adjusted herself in his lap. The sound of water lapping against the tub filled the soft air, and she drew her tongue over her own lip as she looked him over entirely. She didnt't care to think about anything beyond this moment suddenly - nothing beyond this night. She was tired of punishing herself, and for once, she let herself feel free.

Ashe leaned against his chest and tilted her head up at him, her lips and nose brushing over his throat and jaw. ”We're free,” she echoed with a whisper. She sat up with her forearms braced over Kalt's chest, laying against him where he sat and keenly aware of everywhere their skin touched. She pressed her tongue to the back of her teeth with a grin, little bubbles of now red-tinged water still hovering about them. ”Don't think that frees you from getting your ass handed to you when we train,” she sassed quietly, scraping a fingernail down from the hollow of his throat to the center of his chest.

Messages In This Thread
Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-09-2019, 04:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-09-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-12-2019, 03:05 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-12-2019, 05:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-16-2019, 06:50 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-20-2019, 11:47 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-10-2019, 03:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-12-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-14-2019, 01:13 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-18-2019, 03:41 PM