Mine? Yours.
for Ashetta
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345

Ashe leaned forward and touched her lips to his, then drew away - too quickly - with her teeth toying at his lip briefly. He sneered playfully at her, gently tightening his grip on her skin for just that moment.

Kalt eased back once again against the back of the tub, as she adjusted herself over him, laying against his chest. His eyes closed, taking in the scents of the bath, the sounds of the water gently lapping, the feeling of her skin pressed to his, of her breath against the sensitive skin of his neck. His fingers combed briefly through her hair with a soft smile as she repeated his acknowledgment, and he found that any lingering desire to move, to fight, to do anything other than lay right where he was with Ashetta over him had completely disappeared.

She shifted herself again, and he raised a brow at her words, a huff of a laugh escaping him. ”Whatever you say,” he muttered with a crooked smirk. ”The last two times we trained it was the other way around, so we’ll see about that!” She had a little ways to go before she could best him like they used to do. Her health had deteriorated, and she hadn’t had anyone skilled enough to train her, so he wasn’t holding his breath at the thought of getting his ass handed to him any time soon.

His fingertips trailed down her arms softly, and his eyes flickered over her face. ”You doubted me,” Kalt said in a hushed voice, lightly tapping the tip of her nose with a grin. ”Didn’t really think we’d get here, did you?”

There had been plenty of times when he doubted it, but to challenge someone who had pieces themselves together from broken was a dangerous thing. Even if Master was still alive, even if he was still tormenting them from afar, he wouldn’t have true power any longer. They were their own people. Free. Sometimes he didn’t truly recognize what the world tasted like.

kalt
”I’ll just wing it.”

Messages In This Thread
Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-09-2019, 04:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-09-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-12-2019, 03:05 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-12-2019, 05:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-16-2019, 06:50 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-20-2019, 11:47 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-10-2019, 03:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-12-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-14-2019, 01:13 AM