Mine? Yours.
for Ashetta
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ashe
I gave my body to the riptide
Maybe it’ll put me back to sleep

Ashe rolled her eyes with a huff, dropping her chin down to his chest to look up at him with narrowed eyes. ”Those don’t count,” she grumbled crossly. She was still sore about those sessions, the fucking prick. She lifted her head again and her eyes softened at his touch. The smell of the bath oils, of him, the heat of the water - it was all enough to make her want to melt entirely into him, to never leave this.

Her smile wavered, though she managed to hold it as she wrinkled her nose just slightly at him. But she cast her eyes downwards to the rusty red water, her fingers curling over his chest. ”I thought I would die in the Guild,” Ashe admit quietly. She had dreamed, of course she had. She had imagined a great manor in the eastern mountains of Northwind, a place for her father to live, a home. Fantasies. Dangerous wishes she never voiced out loud. She worried her lip between her teeth as she looked back up at Kalt with round eyes. ”I thought I would die going head to head with Master in Northaven,” she went on. She took a deep breath as her blood ran cold suddenly, and she lay her head down over Kalt’s chest.

She listened to his heart for a quiet minute, bringing herself back into the moment. Nothing beyond this night - there was nothing beyond right here, right now, with him. She lay there for a moment longer before she slowly pushed herself up to sit again, smiling gently as her arms lifted and her back arched into a stretch. Ashe let out a long sigh as she settled once more, peering down at Kalt. ”Good thing nothing can kill me,” she joked, knowing full well she didn’t believe that.

Her hands were beneath the water, settled over the rippled plane of his abdomen with her thumbs gently moving over his skin. Her eyes were glancing him over, and she could still see him looking down at her in the dim light, blood splattered over his face. ’Your turn.’ Her heart plunged and sent shock waves sparking and tingling in her blood, and she leaned down once more to fit her lips against his. Gods, the feeling of his mouth, the taste of him was enough to drive her mad on the calmest of days. But after what they had just done.. she could spend forever like this.

It wasn’t until she was out of breath that she pulled away again, she leaned her forehead against his and flickered a smile at him. ”The water is getting cold,” she muttered. It wasn’t really, it was still warm, but it had lost the skin-reddening heat she preferred. Her water bubbles started drifting down and settled back into the water stained with blood, and she brushed her lips against his with a feather light touch. ”There are blades to care for and bloody clothes to sort out.” She hardly had any sort of conviction for the necessarily post-job responsibilities, her mind entirely on Kalt, his arms, the scents of this room and the crackling fire in the next room.

Messages In This Thread
Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-09-2019, 04:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-09-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-12-2019, 03:05 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-12-2019, 05:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-16-2019, 06:50 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-20-2019, 11:47 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-10-2019, 03:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-12-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-14-2019, 01:13 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-18-2019, 03:41 PM