Mine? Yours.
for Ashetta
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345

Kalt scoffed with exaggerated offense at her dismissal of their previous two training sessions. Didn’t count? Didn’t count? Fuck that! He didn’t jump through a fence of lightning with nothing but a shield of shitty rocks for them not to count. They fucking counted!

One of his hands remained where it was on her arm, while the other moved to her waist, fingers moving delicately over her skin. He listened to her confessions, a gentle smile at her when she took her lip into her teeth and laid down against him again. There was no need to speak, to acknowledge the talk of death against their Master. He had fought that man fifty-three times and walked away from it. Whether she thought she would die from it or not didn’t matter anymore. Master was dead... Dead and gone in a whole different world. It didn’t matter what reminders of him they had around them. It didn’t matter if he still haunted them in their sleep. It was no longer their reality.

Ashetta picked her head up again to face him, and Kalt smirked at her comment. ”Don’t bet on it,” he said, quirking a brow over gentle eyes. ”Piss me off enough, and we’ll test that theory.” Her lips were then against his, and he could’ve remained there forever. At peace, together, free.

His eyes rolled about the water temperature. It was actually just finally getting to the temperature he enjoyed, but her ideal bath was lava, so he wasn’t going to argue with her. ”Yes, because you’re so wonderful at cleanup,” he mocked with a crooked grin, as they would get out of the bath. They really didn’t need to wash the blood from their clothing, as a simple wave of his hand could take care of it. His blades, however, was a hobby he enjoyed. That being said, it would be over an hour of cleaning and sharpening them all, which he wasn’t remotely focused on.

Kalt took a slow breath and shrugged one of the robes on. ”Come on,” he muttered to her, once she had hers on. ”We’ll take care of cleanup after getting warm and dressed.” With that, he would walk out of the washroom and start for the sitting room, leaving wet footprints as a trail. He prodded at the fire gently and decided it didn’t need another log yet, so he backed up and sat in his plush chair with a small grin.

kalt
”I’ll just wing it.”

Messages In This Thread
Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-09-2019, 04:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-09-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-12-2019, 03:05 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-12-2019, 05:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-16-2019, 06:50 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Ashetta - 01-20-2019, 11:47 PM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-10-2019, 03:56 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-12-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: Mine? Yours. - by Kalt - 01-14-2019, 01:13 AM